Ensure optimum performance of your workbooks on both desktop and server. This webinar shows how to identify and eliminate areas that are hindering workbook performance. You will learn how to tackle performance issues on Tableau Desktop by using best practices while authoring your workbook. You will then learn how to optimize workbooks for scalability on Tableau Server. The speaker will also explain the important benchmarks for quicker responses and better interactions.
Why YOU should WATCH
This webinar will enable you to:
- Learn how to resolve the following desktop bottlenecks
- Long running calculations
- Long time for view loads
- Testing dashboards under data load
- Other things that would slow down a workbook
- Learn how to resolve issues that hinder scaling on the Server
- Reasons for prolonged dashboard loads
- Testing dashboards under user load
- Understand where views get built (desktop or server)
- Eliminate unnecessary containers to improve performance
- Best practices to create workbooks with good performance
Who should watch
This webinar is for Business Intelligence and Analytics professionals, who are intermediate or advanced Tableau users.