Explore the principles of visual analysis to effectively communicate the story to the users by building holistic dashboards. Through this webinar, you will learn how to utilize MAD Methodology for agile dashboard building, select the correct graph type and provide the right flow to the information. The speaker will also explain the best practices for building workbook templates so that they respond to user interaction in a timely fashion and display the relevant information.
Why YOU should watch
This webinar will enable you to:
- Build dashboards using interactions to guide the end users from view to view.
- Optimise the workbook design to ensure that it runs efficiently on Tableau Server as well as on Tableau Desktop.
- Learn more about actionable visuals and interactivity
- Choose the appropriate graph type
- Build holistic dashboard with no data duplication
- Understand filters and navigation panel
Who should watch
This webinar is for Business Intelligence and Analytics professionals, who are beginners or intermediate Tableau users.